Spice for Haiti
October 29th, 2017
The Team heading to Haiti this November is raising money for their trip by offering Stephanie Jones' famous curry.
- $7 per to-go plate
- Choice of Chicken or Vegetable - both served with rice
- Take-away meal, NOT to be eaten at the YMCA
Available on Sunday, October 29th during intersection and after church. (See Times on right)
(Registration not required)
Application: New Day Haiti Missions Trip - 2018
April 24th - May 1st, 2018
Thanks for your interest in the 2018 New Day Haiti Mission Trip!
About the Trip
Join a small team (8-10) led by Jody and Shannon Smith and minister the core values of our church to the people of Port Au Prince at Orphanages, Hospitals, Prisons, and Churches. You'll get to be a part of the work in Haiti that Darlene Burger, New Day and local pastors have been sowing into for decades. (You can check out some videos of our past trips here) We hope you will consider joining us on this amazing trip!
In this application, we will ask you a few questions to learn more about your interest and expectations for this trip, your walk with the Lord and your past experience in ministry and or missions trips. We are looking to build a diverse team made up of varying life and ministry experience so feel free to be honest in your responses but take time to thoughtfully and prayerfully fill out your application.
We'll review all of the applicants and let you know if you've been accepted. Once you are accepted, you should be prepared to pay a non-refundable $50 registration fee to confirm your position on the team. Additional fees and due dates for the trip are outlined below.
- Trip Cost: $1,200
- Jan 8: $400 due
- Feb 8: $400 due
- March 8: $400 due
- Room and Board
- Meals on the ground in Haiti
- Transportation on the ground in Haiti
What's not included?
- Passport valid for at least six months from date of arrival. (REQUIRED)
- Up-to-date Immunizations (Not required for entry, but recommended)
- Transportation to and from the Airport
- Meals or Snacks at the Airports
- Snacks in-between meals while on the ground in Haiti
- Spending money for Gifts/Souvenirs, etc.
- Applications Deadline: All Applications must be completed by Sunday November 19.
- Trip Dates: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - Tuesday, May 1, 2018 (7 day trip)
There may be one group fundraiser to help provide scholarships for team members in need. Besides this, you will be responsible for raising funds for your own trip.
Contact Jody and Shannon Smith at email@example.com or come to an informational meeting as mentioned above!